The Ross Development Trust are delighted to announce that, after a years’ absence from Edinburgh, the fully restored Ross Fountain will be unveiled at a free, non-ticketed event in West Princes Street Gardens on Sunday 8th July. Join us from noon and be part of our family-friendly celebration which includes face-painting, live music, street theatre performers and, of course, the big switch-on at 1pm!
- Challenge yourself with these three great fitness routes in Edinburgh’s West Princes Street Gardens
- Merry Christmas – and what a year it’s been!
- New Lighting Highlights Ross Fountain Features at Night
- We filmed the big switch-on of the restored Ross Fountain
- The fully restored Ross Fountain’s big switch-on!